Jun 12, 2009

The Eyebrow Gel

I Have Been Searching High and Low for a Product that Can Enhance A Great Brow Shape. One that Holds the Brow In Place and Lasts all Day and All Night. One of My Very Dear Clients told me about 'Anastasia' The Eyebrow Gel, sold at Sephora. It is By Far the Best Brow Gel I have Ever Come Across. It's Clear and Easy to Sweep On. Comes in the form of a Mascara Tube and the Wand is Big and Lush, Perfect for Combing through Every Hair. Very Durable for All Day Hold.

Anastasia is an Eyebrow Expert in Beverly Hills, who has Taken the Simple Concept of Grooming Brows and Turning it into a Huge Business Success. She is known for Designing the Brows of Many Celebrities including, Oprah and Jennifer Lopez. She has an Exclusive Product Line Specifically for Eyebrows. I have a Huge Respect for this Industry leader in Creating an Overall Importance in The Great Eyebrow.....

1 comment:

  1. While I do like this brow gel, another good find in these tough economic times is Rimmel's Style & Shine - Natural Lash & Brow Mascara. I paid $4.99 for this one & it does a great job & best of all, it doesn't flake in my brows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails