Dec 29, 2009

All Races, All Ages, All Sexes

The All Races, All Ages, All Sexes collection by MAC is a very special one. Representing what MAC stood for from the very beginning of their birth. I remember learning about MAC in the very early 90's and was intrigued for what they stood for. Especially the images released with every collection. They were different and made you think. I had never come across a makeup line that was made for every man and woman, regardless of ethnicity. The image above says so much to me and will help support the new collection available February 6th, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I like the image... reminds me a little of the old Benetton campaigns, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a woman of color (who has a hell of a time finding beauty products) this is a collection I can get behind.

    Plus that photo is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails