Sep 18, 2009

Signature Skin

When I wear makeup, I wear it with pride. I spend about 15 minutes in the morning, without a single complaint. I am in the Beauty Industry, so that attention to detail, which is so pleasurable to me, is necessary. One of the things that I personally can't live without and completes my look is MAC Silver Dusk Powder. I have been wearing this product since the mid-1990's. It's a finely grind powder that releases very fine shimmer. I place it on my cheeks and cheek bones, on eyes and carry it down to my decollete. Without this, my makeup looks incomplete. The other product is Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer. This product was introduced to me a few years ago by a major makeup junkie friend of mine. I add a drop of this into my foundation and mix. This product really lights up the skin. I call this look Signature Skin. No matter what I choose to do with my makeup, how my skin looks is top priority. It's the constant compliment I get about the way I look. And it's the one question often asked by friends and clients. "How do you get your skin to look like that?", " What do you use?" I try to teach women that if your skin looks great, everything else falls into place. These two products are my top favorite skin enhancers that I promise will give you that Signature Skin...MAC Silver Dusk PowderGiorgio Armani Luminous Sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails