Sep 22, 2009

The Perfect Riding Boot

Sometimes it's hard to find the perfect riding boot for Fall. One with clean lines and with little embellishments. Understated that goes with everything. I personally love this flat boot. I work on my feet all day, so it's important I have comfort with a lot of style. Billy Reid has launched The Perfect Riding Boot for his Holiday 2009 Collection. Calling it a basic need in any woman's wardrobe. Like the basic t-shirt. I love these boots and can see myself in them. The kind of boot that will look better with age. The black boot is fantastic but my favorite is the Cordovon Brown...

2 comments:

  1. how much and will id deal with substantial calves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these boots!!!! I want them...I wonder how much they are???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails