Mar 23, 2011

Eyeshadow Evolution



As a Makeup Artist, I am constantly looking for inspiration and combining different techniques to express my craft to keep me and my clients both updated and interested. Trends in makeup have never before been this strong and key to the overall vision of the Fashion Industry. The evolution of eyeshadow application in particular has changed immensely. Long gone are the days of the perfect, cut out like applications on the eyes that seem to look like the map of the world. We are seeing strong colour with a free and imperfect application all the way up to the eyebrows. Here are some examples of my favorite eyeshadow makeup inspirations happening right now and well into fall 2011...



2 comments:

  1. Loving the second and sixth look. Amazing! I have been on a bronze kick lately so these looks def appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these images! I love the silver one the most!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails