Oct 5, 2010

The Hourglass

Hourglass Figure, the one that resembles an hourglass. If one takes two copies of a shape wide at one end that narrows to the other end and connect them symmetrically by narrow ends, the resulting shape is usually called "hourglass shape".


  1. We love this post and the rest of your blog!

    We would love for you to stop by ours!

    <3 Glossed&Found


Related Posts with Thumbnails