Apr 26, 2010

Harem Scarem

11 comments:

  1. makes me feel like im on vacation in some faraway place

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those outfits are all amazing! don't know if i could pull them off, but they're fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of photo #1. I just bought a pair of jersy Trina Turk black harem pants...I call them comfy chic. I can't wait to rock them.

    Hope you had a great weekend. xo Mish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, especially the 5th one from the bottom (white and fawn). GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the exception of the denim, I rather love them!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really a fan of this look...but I do love that you offered a wide assortment of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun! like the white suit in third especially

    ReplyDelete
  8. loove this look. cool and comfy and totally chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bold and stunning. Inspiring post as always!

    ♥
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails